LA VILLA THERESE
Hello & Welcome to La Villa Therese Self-catering Apartments, idyllic accommodation for couples, friends and families visiting the Seychelles. Nestled between the beautiful beach of Anse Royale and the tropical mountain slopes of Mahe island lies La Villa Therese Holiday Apartments. Guests can enjoy the calm waters of the reef lagoon with white sand beaches. It is the perfect place to experience all the delights of the Indian Ocean. With charm and a relaxed Seychellois atmosphere, La Villa Therese offers spacious rooms in a convenient location all at great value. This accommodation is a perfect base for exploring the island of Mahé and its many activities or simply relaxing the Seychellois way.
Stay in our beautiful and relaxing Creole style apartments near the bay of Anse Royale. Enjoy balcony dining in your home away from home, with complimentary Wi-Fi. We are very happy to meet new people from around the world. La Villa Therese strives to offer you excellent value for money, by providing you with a home away from home. The villa is named after my mother Thérese Labrosse who grew up in Mahé Island. She was a true Seychellois who loved Creole food, music and travelling the world to meeting new people.
La Villa Therese are very pleased to present our new in-house car rental business
Kingfisher Cars ltd.
You are welcome to hire a car when you make a reservation for accommodation, or contact us now on:
+248 2610676 firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 Safety Advice
Book with complete confidence at La Villa Therese Holiday Apartments,
as we have been authorised with a Health Certificate from Seychelles Health Board and a Safe Tourism Certificate from the Tourism Board
We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- To secure a reservation, guests are required to pay a non-refunable deposit of 30% of the cost of accommodation,
just 30 days before your holiday, the remainder can be paid on arrival.
- Flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- There is now a 48 hour minimum vacancy between guests
- All tourists coming to Seychelles need to travel with International medical or Travel insurance.
- All guests will need to provide our authorised hotel certificates, along with the hotel confirmation to the airport security on arrival.
- Please check with Seychelles government Website to find out which category your country of origin falls into.
** Visitors are now also required to apply for the Seychelles Health Travel Authorisation (HTA) **
We are ready to welcome our guests back to the Seychelles!
Click here for more info on our policies and to download a copy of our health certificate